SUNDAYS // VERITAS KIDS:
We currently offer two kids environments:
- LITTLE CITY (Nursery)
- Babies, crawlers, and walkers
- KID CITY
- Preschool through 3rd grade
OUR SUNDAY LITTLE CITY PROGRAM //
- Doors open at 9:30am for Little City and Kid City, just in time for you to drop off your child and grab a cup of coffee before our 10am gathering.
- For babies, crawler, and walkers, everything is play-based and safety first!
OUR SUNDAY KID CITY PRESCHOOL PROGRAM //
- For preschool and elementary aged, we begin in what’s called a PLUG-IN ACTIVITY, where children are dropped off and taught the day’s big idea.
- From there, children move to LARGE GROUP. Here they sing songs and hear a bible story from a large group teacher.
- After large group, children move to their very own SMALL GROUP and spend the remainder of the gathering there and wait for parents to pick up.
SUNDAY VOLUNTEERS //
- All of our volunteers who work with children and teenagers are background checked and trained.
COMING FOR THE FIRST TIME //
If coming for the first time, you can let us know you are coming so that we can have your children’s name-tags ready to go by the time you arrive. Let us know by giving your kid’s names and birthdays in the comment section below.
STUDENTS AND COLLEGE:
STUDENT CITY GROUP:
Our Student City Group for middle school and high school students meets every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm at the church as part of Midweek.
- Dinner from 6:30-7pm
- City Group from 7-8pm
If you’re new, let us know you’re coming below.
COLLEGE CITY GROUP:
Our College City Group meets every Wednesday evening at 8:30pm at the church as part of Midweek.
RSVP AND INQUIRE TODAY: