In Philippians 4:10-20, the Apostle Paul talks about his trust in God’s provision as a means to serious joy. He goes onto thank the Philippian church for their provision of Paul’s mission. He states, “Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit” (Phil. 4:17). As a church plant, that is our heartbeat as well. We are thankful for any potential gift, but more importantly we seek the fruit that could come because of this gift.
And for us, this primary fruit is gospel partnership.
What is a Partnership with Veritas City Church?
For us, true gospel partnership goes both ways. It’s not just a financial gift, but it’s also an opportunity for us to serve and love your local church. Because of this desire (and the need for us), there are several ways to partner with Veritas City Church. You can do one, or all. These opportunities include:
What will you get from us?
- A Monthly Newsletter Update
- A Monthly Phone Call
- Return the Love Gifts
- Highly organized short-term mission trips
- Church planting and missions weekenders
What can you provide to us?
- Make a monthly or yearly financial commitment
- Give a one-time gift to the mission of Veritas City Church
- View our 2016 and 2017 budget proposals
Core Team Members:
- Do you have college students who might want to serve with us through 2017? Send them our way!
- Also, if there are families or potential churches planters who need big city church planting experience, we would love for you to consider sending them to our team.
Short-Term Mission Teams:
- Through 2017, we will be hosting short-term mission teams.
- There are unlimited ways to partner together to make this a great experience for your church.
- January—December 2017
- Help train our Launch Team
If you are interested in partnering with Veritas City Church, fill out the form below: