We bring our voices to sing.
We bring our Bibles to learn.
WHEN: Sundays at 10am
WHERE: 3255 K St NW; Washington, DC 20007
WHAT ABOUT KIDS?
We currently offer two kids environments:
- LITTLE CITY
- babies, crawlers, and walkers
- KID CITY
- Kids 2-years-old through 3rd grade
If coming for the first time, you can let us know you are coming so that we can have your children’s name-tags ready to go by the time you arrive. Let us know by giving your kid’s names and birthdays in the comment section below.
WHAT ABOUT PARKING?
As we all know, parking in DC is always difficult, but the good thing about Sundays is that parking is free. We do not have a parking lot or parking garage, so you can park anywhere that you find parking in Georgetown.
Here are few options we’ve found helpful:
- Water Street parking down under the bridge (street parking and free on Sundays).
- Parking on the cross streets (31st, 30th, 29th Streets… and free on Sundays).
- Parking up in the neighborhood north of M Street (Prospect, N, O, P, and Q Streets… and free on Sundays).
- Colonial Parking Garages (on Water Street, South Street, K/31st Street… these do cost money)
HOW ABOUT THE METRO?
We are equidistant between two metro stops (Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom). It’s a short 15-20 minute walk from both.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Dress is casual, but come as you are.
- You will be greeted by welcome volunteers.
- Veritas Kids check-in is to the left. You will see clear directional signs.
- Coffee will be flowing.
- Our gatherings will begin promptly at 10:00am.
All are welcome—believers, seekers, and skeptics alike.
Please let us know if you have any other questions: