Have you ever wondered how you are making a difference in this world with your career? Do you feel stuck at work? Are you addicted to work? Are you a human?
Join us for the next 3 Sundays as Pastor Greg Gibson begins a new 3-part series called, The Gospel at Work. We are praying this a life-changing series for many of us!
The Gospel at Work (Part 1): How Jesus Changes our Passions in our Work
Speaker: Greg Gibson
March 11, 2017
- The Gospel at Work // How Jesus changes everything about our work
- Every Waking Hour // How we glorify God through our work
- Every Good Thing // How the goods and materials we earn from work can be stewarded to God’s glory
- Every Good Endeavor // How we as Christians view work and vocation.
- Rethinking Retirement // How Christians shouldn’t buy into the very American and unbiblical idea of retirement
- 7 Ways to Work Hard at Rest // How we can “work” at getting the rest we need
- How to Glorify God at Work // Basic principles for being a Christian in the workplace
- Don’t Waste Your Retirement // A John Piper article and sermon
- Boaz and Ruth: an Example of Privilege and Stewardship // How we can steward our resources to benefit the underprivileged.
- Tim Keller on Faith and Work // A sermon by Keller on the Biblical rationale for faith and work